Terms & conditionsTerms of services at Hotel Broadways Inn Manali :Last updated: 14 August 2016
Terms and condition
- Children under 6 yrs. Complimentary in the parents' room without an extra bed.
- Rates are including All taxes
- Accommodation for Extra Person INR 700/Person with extra bed
- Accommodation for Extra person INR 1200/person per day (Applicable for M.A.P only).
- Accommodation for Extra person INR 1500/person per day (Applicable for Package only)
- Kids with parents' below the age of 6– No Extra Cost in M.A.P. and Package.
- We require 50% advance of total amount in our bank a/c to confirm your booking with us.
- At the time of Check-in, Guests are requested to provide a Valid Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/Driving License/Voter Card/Pan Card). If failed to do so, the booking will be disqualified and there will be a no refund policy applicable.
CHECKIN & CHECKOUT TIMINGS
- Check-In Time: 12:00 PM
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
- Rs.500/- per room as cancellation charges if done 7 days prior to the arrival.
- Up to 4 days prior to the arrival will cost 1 night’s charges.
- No Refund will be made if the cancellation done less than 4 days before arrival or No Show or in case of early check-out.
USE OF THE SITE
General / Ownership
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, software, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, artwork, video, music, sound, and names, logos, trademarks and service marks, are the property of Broadways or its licensors or suppliers. This content is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. No right, title, or interest to the content is granted by your use of the Site, other than a right to review the content using a conventional Internet browser to conduct ordinary web browsing. All other uses, including making copies of any content on the Site, are strictly prohibited. You may not modify, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use (or legitimate activities of a travel agent or travel professional) without Broadways’s written permission. Except for non-commercial individual private use, the downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of the Site (or any part of its content) is strictly prohibited.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this Site is the copyrighted property of Broadways or its affiliates or licensors. All content of this Site is protected by Indian copyright laws as well as the applicable laws of other jurisdictions.
USE OF THE SITE
You may only use the services of this Site if you are at least 18 years of age and can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. The services of the Site are not intended for and should not be used by minors. Please note that additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases, transactions, uses, or activities that may occur on or through this Site. You agree to comply with these Terms & Conditions and any such applicable additional terms and conditions.
Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Broadways respects the intellectual property rights of third parties. Broadways responds to notices of alleged copyright infringement according to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) . Regardless of whether or not Broadways believes that it is liable for any copyright infringement for which we are provided notice, Broadways’s response may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating an individual’s access to the Site, at Broadways’s sole discretion and operating within the parameters of the DMCA.